Chris Noth says he’ll ‘let the chips fall’ amid sexual assault claims

Chris Noth is letting “the chips fall where they may” as the number of women accusing him of sexual assault continues to rise.

“You have my statement right? My statement is out, I rest by my statement,” the embattled actor, 67, told paparazzi in a video Wednesday. “I’ll now let the chips fall where they may. My statement is my statement, that’s all I can give.”

Chris Noth walking outside in Massachusetts.
Chris Noth is standing by his original statement as more women accuse him of sexual assault.
Patriot Pics / BACKGRID

The actor — who was accused by fourth woman on Thursday — was photographed grinning as he took a stroll around the neighborhood in Massachusetts.

Wearing a green beanie and black zip-up coat, paps said the “Sex and the City” star greeted a neighbor as he walked around in Great Barrington, Mass., where he’s been holed up amid the scandal.

Chris Noth walking outside in Massachusetts.
Noth appeared to grin for the cameras as they snapped photos of him.
Patriot Pics / BACKGRID

Earlier this month, two women came forward and accused the “And Just Like That…” star of sexual assault. One woman claimed the assault happened in 2004 while the other was said to have occurred in 2015.

Noth — who appeared in the first episode of the HBO reboot before dying of a heart attack following a Peloton workout — “categorically” denied the accusations and said the sexual encounters were consensual.

“The accusations against me made by individuals I met years, even decades, ago are categorically false,” he told Page Six in a statement. “These stories could’ve been from 30 years ago or 30 days ago — no always means no — that is a line I did not cross. The encounters were consensual.”

He continued, “It’s difficult not to question the timing of these stories coming out. I don’t know for certain why they are surfacing now, but I do know this: I did not assault these women.”

Chris Noth walking outside in Massachusetts.
A fourth woman accused the actor of assault on Thursday.
Patriot Pics / BACKGRID

A third woman then came forward and claimed that the actor forced himself on her in the back of a Manhattan restaurant in 2010.

Old allegations of abuse leveled against Noth’s by ex-girlfriend model Beverly Johnson also resurfaced.

chris noth and beverly johnson
Noth’s ex-girlfriend Beverly Johnson accused him of physical abuse in 1995.
Ron Galella Collection via Getty

Johnson — who dated the “Law & Order” actor from 1990 to 1995 — once filed to get a restraining order claiming he “punched [her] in the chest and ribs” and allegedly made repeated threats to “kill” her. The two entered into a mutual restraining order that lasted until 2017.

On Thursday, a fourth woman, New York singer Lisa Gentile, accused the actor of assaulting her in 2002 after giving her a ride home from a restaurant in Manhattan.

Noth has not yet responded to the latest accusations against him.

In the wake of the allegations, Noth was swiftly axed from CBS’s “The Equalizer,” and Peloton scrapped an ad starring him.

chris noth sarah jessica parker SATC
Sarah Jessica Parker and other “SATC” stars released a joint statement condemning Noth’s alleged actions.
GC Images

Three of his “SATC” castmates released a statement in support of the women.

“We are deeply saddened to hear the allegations against Chris Noth. We support the women who have come forward and shared their painful experiences. We know it must be a very difficult thing to do and we commend them for it,” read a statement posted to Instagram and signed by Cynthia Nixon, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristin Davis.

The allegations have also impacted Noth’s personal life as well.

Page Six exclusively reported that the actor’s marriage to wife Tara Wilson is “hanging by a thread.” The couple are parents to sons, Orion, 13, and Keats, 18 months. Wilson has been snapped without her wedding ring.

In the video, Noth says he “hopes” he will be with his wife for Christmas.